Designed for use as a replacement in most plastic and ceramic exposed and concealed cisterns. Compact delay fill models save water and support BREEAM by only allowing a cistern to start refilling once flushing is complete. The unique side inlet float arm makes it impossible for the float to become detached. This high quality side inlet valve has two built in backflow prevention devices making it one of the safest valves available. Hydroflo side inlet compact float valve with plastic tail.
- Supplied with ‘Air Gap’ as standard since 2004
- Supplied fitted with and integral flow regulator
- Unique key is provided for simple and safe removal of the filter
- Cost effective 1/2″ Plastic Tail
- The unique side inlet float arm makes it impossible for the float to become detached.
- Stock Item – Available for next working day dispatch