Hydrocell 2g Urinal Control Unit Only
Typically saves 60% on water charges and pays for itself within three months.
Standard Features include:
- Designed to comply with Water Regulation IRN 075 flush volumes.
- Suitable for Cistern or direct Feed systems
- PIR occupancy detector will flush at a user defined delay
- Flush delay program settings for Cistern Fed from 20 to 80 minutes after detection
- Direct fed urinals – flush 1 minute after detection
- Hygiene flushing- after 12 hours of unoccupancy
- Arena Setting for Stadiums/Theatres etc
- Low battery warning light on detection
- Fail safe closed on battery failure – Water saving feature
- 6v Lithium battery pack up to 3 yrs+ battery life
- 3 year Warranty
- User diagnostics and test facility
- Includes full instructions and for quick & easy installation
Kit Contents: Hydrocell PIR Controller with lithium battery, Surface box and dry liner box for concealed mounting
The Hydrocell2g is the latest addition to Aqualogic’s Hydrocell family. It comprises all the features of its’ predecessors, but with a few additional features:
- Suitable for both cistern fed and direct feed urinals
- Installation Requirement Note R075 compliant.
- 2 new ‘Eco-Pro’ settings incorporating our own ‘intelli-flush’ feature, with a maximum flush delay that starts at 80 mins reducing to 40 mins on high occupancy.
The Hydrocell2g is truly ground breaking, in the fact that it’s the only control on the market that helps the installer to select the correct flushing volume to comply with Water Regulation, Installation notes.
The specific regulation for those interested is the IRN R075, Schedule 2.25(4). (IRN stands for Installation Requirement Note). The details of which is shown below and attached.
(4) The requirement in sub-paragraph (1)(i) of Schedule 2.25(4) shall be deemed to be satisfied if, (a) in the case of an automatically operated flushing cistern servicing urinals which is filled with water at a rate not exceeding –
(i) 10 litres per hour for a cistern serving a single urinal;
(ii) 7.5 litres per hour per urinal bowl or stall, or, as the case may be, for each 700mm width of urinal slab, for a cistern serving two or more urinals;
(b) in the case of a manually or automatically operated pressure flushing valve used for flushing urinals which delivers not more than 1.5 litres per bowl or position each time the device is operated.
We have calculated maximum flushes per hour to ensure the correctly selected program complies.
Direct flushing : This is for urinals without a cistern, thus they are fed with a direct water supply. Our solenoid valve has a max flow rate of 5.7Lpm at 5 bar, thus the flush volume on setting DF2 (10 sec flush) , would dispense 0.95 of a litre per flush at 5 bar.
(NB: Direct feed systems should also have a vent or pipe- interrupter to comply with Regs).