This smart device allows you to fit a water butt diverter with minimal messing around with the down pipe.
Conventional down pipe filters and water butt connectors require 2 cuts in the existing down pipe with the filter or diverter sitting in line with the down pipe.
This nifty innovative device allows the down pipe to be cut with a holesaw (provided) and the connector is imply inserted into the hole and tightened up.
If you require this device for a square/rectangular down pipe consider the rain collector speedy quattro.
If you prefer to have a filter included to screen debris consider the Speedy Rain Collector.
- No removal of the down pipe
- Distance between down pipe and wall is irrelevant
- Summer/winter operation
- Down pipe sizes 70-100 mm
- We have experience of fitting this on 68mm UK down pipe
- Including core drill and connection seal
- Max. roof area 80 m²
The hole saw provided will cut through cast iron pipe, see image above, some cutting oil is always helpful!